primadent logo
  • location iocn1
  • Primadent
  • Bridgemere Close
  • Liverpool
  • L7 0LS

Professional Dental Teeth Whitening

Our professional teeth whitening treatments in Liverpool are an effective way to brighten your smile, instantly enhance your confidence and make you look up to 5 years younger.

Our range of treatments allows you, along with our team, to find the most suitable treatment for your teeth and lifestyle.

BOUTIQUE WHITENING IN LIVERPOOL

Our Boutique Whitening system in Liverpool utilises a series of potent gels capable of delivering superior, whiter teeth just after a few days of treatment in the comfort of your own home. Boutique Whitening comes in two different formulas: Boutique by Day and Boutique by Night.

Boutique Whitening systems are made of a pair of bespoke trays moulded to your teeth as well as professionally formulated whitening gels.

celebrity teeth whitening Liverpool

What is the difference between Boutique by Day and Boutique by Night?

Boutique by Day has a 6% Hydrogen Peroxide formula while Boutique by Night has either a 10% or 16% Carbamide Peroxide formula, but the results will be very similar. Due to the different chemical components of the products, the wear time will differ.

The Boutique by Day formula is better for those who want minimal wear time while the night-time formula is for patients who are comfortable regularly wearing their trays overnight.

teeth whitening Liverpool

What are the benefits Boutique Whitening has over other systems on the market?

Both Boutique Whitening systems have special formulas that ensure rapid results all while being gentle to the teeth and gum tissues.

Their pH-neutral gels are safe for the mouth and the added potassium nitrate reduces sensitivity to the whitening treatment. Its high water content also keeps teeth hydrated, decreasing the risk of discomfort and sensitivity during the process.

cosmetic dentist Liverpool

Seeing a Treatment Co-Ordinator

We are proud to introduce you to our team of Treatment Co-Ordinators, who provide an extra service to make your experience here, tailored to you.

 

Want to learn more?

If you would like to learn more, speak to our friendly dentists in Liverpool by calling us on 0151 228 2226 or fill in our Contact Form to get our team to reach out to you at a convenient time that suits you.

For more information regarding this treatment

Contact Us
or
Call: 0151 228 2226 / 07361003263

 

get in TOUCH

testimonials

What our patients say

Read More

"Always have a laugh when I go here, make you feel comfortable and at ease! Girls are fab,…

Happy Patient

"Lovely staff, the hygienist was amazing my teeth feel and look lovely. She was brilliant 100% for everything.…

Happy Patient

"I am a 68 year old Male and have visited many dentists and found this new owner is…

Geoffrey

"Recommended 100% Friendly and welcoming   The staff are very professional and the service is second to none.…

NHS Review

"Exceptional service   Absolutely amazing dental surgery that gave me the confidence to smile again! I had a…

Courteney

Special Offers

View on Instagram View us on Facebook
Book Online

Ask the Dentist

google rating

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.

Privacy Settings saved!
Privacy Settings

When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.


In order to use this website we use the following technically required cookies
  • wordpress_test_cookie
  • wordpress_logged_in_
  • wordpress_sec
  • wordpress_gdpr_allowed_services
  • wordpress_gdpr_cookies_allowed
  • wordpress_gdpr_cookies_declined
  • wordpress_gdpr_first_time
  • wordpress_gdpr_first_time_url

For perfomance reasons we use Cloudflare as a CDN network. This saves a cookie "__cfduid" to apply security settings on a per-client basis. This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.
  • __cfduid

Decline all Services
Accept all Services